Membership of ASA100 Ltd is open to all participants in the Australian agriculture and food manufacturing sectors who meet the relevant eligibility criteria. ASA100 encourages new members to join us to be part of an organisation committed to helping develop the Australian agriculture and food manufacturing sectors for the benefit of the Australian public.
To be considered for membership, applicants must fall within one of the categories of membership listed below. Additionally in the case of multinational enterprises, applicants must be able to demonstrate that:
- they have a strong history of food safety and a commitment to exporting high quality products;
- their operations generate jobs in Australia, which are accessible to Australian workers;
- they pay tax in Australia on the income generated by their Australian operations;
- they actively support the communities in which they operate; and
- they encourage fair conduct in their supply chains
Industry members: available to producers, processors, distributors and other participants within the Australian agriculture and food manufacturing sectors. Annual subscription fees are payable by industry members.
Associate members: available to relevant government entities, relevant industry bodies and others as may be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors. Associate members are exempt from annual subscription fees.
Finance members: available to banks, finance sector participants and others engaged in professional services with links to the Australian agriculture and food manufacturing sectors. Annual subscription fees are payable by finance members.